What the funding can be for
- To hire qualified sports coaches to work with teachers.
- To provide existing staff with training or resources to help them teach PE and sport more effectively.
- To introduce new sports or activities and encourage more pupils to take up sport.
- To support and involve the least active children by running or extending school sports clubs, holiday clubs and Change4Life clubs.
- Run sport competitions.
- To increase pupils’ participation in the School Games.
- To run sports activities with other schools.
Most schools with primary-age pupils receive the PE and sport premium.
The funding is used to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport they offer.
The premium is used to…
Develop or add to the PE and sport activities that your school already offers, and to make improvements now that will benefit pupils joining the school in future years.
Please Click Here to view our Action Plan for 2019/20
Please Click Here to view our Strategy Plan for 2018/19