All schools have a Governing Body, which is responsible for overseeing many of the strategic decisions of the school.
Our Governors are representatives of the local community, parents and the school staff. They bring a range of interests, knowledge and skills to the school and they all work in a voluntary capacity and as you will see in this section of the website there are various types of Governors.
- BB Governor Committee Structure Dec 20
- BB Governor Declarations of Interest Jan 2021
- BB Governor Meeting Attendance 202021 – Jan 2021
Signed LGB Governor Minutes:
- BB Primary LGB Autumn Term Minutes 26 September 2018 (1)
- BB Primary LGB 240119 signed minutes
- BB Primary LGB 160519 Signed Minutes
Please click here to view information of our Trust Board and members.