ACADEMY CONVERSION CONSULTATION
You may be aware that Birds Bush Primary School have been looking for a sponsor for some time now. I am writing to inform you that PHMAT (Perry Hall Multi-Academy Trust) have been approved by the Regional Schools Commissioner as an official sponsor.
We are now informing parents / carers, staff and the local community.
At Birds Bush Primary School our aim is to provide excellent education for the children of local families, and this development will help us to ensure the very best for our pupils.
The educational objectives of this partnership are as follows:
- The effectiveness of leadership and management: Leaders at all levels including Governors, to hold staff to account in the pursuit of excellences hence ensuring high levels of achievement and personal development for all pupils.
- The quality of teaching, learning and assessment: To work in partnership, to ensure that the quality of teaching and learning is never less than good and in the vast majority of cases outstanding. Hence ensuring outcomes for pupils are at least in line with National and better in most cases.
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare: To ensure outstanding provision for all pupils including safeguarding.
- Outcomes for pupils: To ensure that all pupils and groups of pupils make substantial and sustained progress from their starting points enabling them to exceed expectations.
- Effectiveness of Early Years Foundation Stage
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please do not hesitate to send these by email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th March 2018. Please make sure you include your name as well as the name and class of your son or daughter.
As always, thank you for your continued support of Birds Bush Primary School.
More information about Perry Hall Multi Academy Trust can be found at http://www.perryhallmat.co.uk/
More information about Academy Conversion can be found at https://www.gov.uk/education/set-up-or-convert-to-an-academy
Please contact the school if you have any further questions. More information will be sent to parents as we continue through the process and regular updates will be included on the newsletter.
PS: We have no plans to change the school uniform or holidays dates.